TX Oil Limited was founded in 2010 in order to establish a new international energy firm. Our management and directors form a diverse team with a variety of technical, managerial and financial skills that have been developed during their many years of experience in the international oil and gas industry. TX Oil Limited has extremely strong shareholder and investor support who provide our company with a variety of financial options for strategic growth.
Management and technical personnel of TX Oil Limited have all worked in the oil and gas industry and average more than 25 years of experience. Working on numerous technically difficult, and geographically diversified international projects has resulted in our people having significant expertise in areas such as:
- Implementing the highest Environmental, Health and Safety standards available in the worldwide oil and gas industry
- Utilization of innovative and leading edge oilfield technologies
- Two-dimensional and three-dimensional seismic acquisition in technically challenging and harsh conditions
- Seismic interpretation and geological basin modeling utilizing the most advanced software available
- Advanced drilling technologies including horizontal and long reach directional drilling applications to maximize reservoir efficiencies for offshore drilling.
- The design and implementation of early production systems (EPS) to accelerate production, while providing invaluable reservoir and production data to optimize the design of the permanent facilities to be utilized in the full field development
- Reservoir development and optimization programs utilizing advanced three dimensional reservoir modeling programs
- Construction of major production facilities
These work experiences have resulted in TX Oil having strong connections to dynamic professionals and support companies worldwide. We have a technical office located in Houston Texas USA that provides us with immediate access to proven modern technologies utilized daily in both the domestic and international oil and gas industries. We are fully supported by excellent service providers working in a competitive and cost effective environment.
In the area of exploration and production TX Oil’s professionals have been instrumental working on projects in Turkmenistan, United States, Canada, Turkey, Thailand, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Hungary, France, Bangladesh, Ecuador, Venezuela and New Zealand.
In geology and geophysics, our team has worked on most basins around the world. We have managed major offshore marine seismic acquisitions, and the key to our success has always been proper planning along with the employment of very experienced supervisors and support personnel. We have acquired two-dimensional and three-dimensional seismic over difficult mountainous terrain as well as over wet, lowland areas with extreme environmental sensitivity.
In addition to design and acquisition of two-dimensional and three-dimensional programs, TX Oil’s expertise includes advanced processing and interpretation along with depositional modeling and pore pressure analysis. Utilizing these capabilities, TX Oil’s team has managed numerous exploration programs and have identified large successful exploration projects and potential. The team’s technical approach has also led to the identification of significant amounts of bypassed pay.
Our team has collectively drilled over a thousand (1,000) onshore wells, and over two hundred (200) offshore wells. The have led reservoir development programs resulting in daily production of hundreds of thousands of barrels of oil along with millions of cubic feet of gas. We have drilled horizontal development wells in both onshore and offshore fields, in both conventional and unconventional formations. Our experience also includes workover and stimulation programs which were designed and carried out to ensure that reservoirs were optimally developed and depleted.
During our time in various countries, we have always ensured that local people have had employment opportunities and training. We remain committed to that practice. Our working agreements have always allowed for significant money to be spent on education and technology transfer and have been designed primarily to provide training and technical tools for local employees and ministry staff. Our experience has shown that the hiring and training of local staff in management, technical and support roles is equally rewarding to all parties; the employees both local and foreign, the company and the host country. We look forward to implementing these policies during our activities in Turkmenistan.
Additional background information on key individuals of TX Oil Limited is provided in the biographies that follow.